NUMBERZ is a provider of simple, smart and secure accounting, taxation and personal finance management softwares that suits your needs and that gives business owners and their advisors, real-time visibility of their business financial position. The Services provided by NUMBERZ is only for User(s) who is an Indian or holds Indian Citizen or who are covered under Income Tax Act, 1961 of India or other taxation law in India.
In this document, terms that commence with a capital letter are defined in this Section and shall have the following meaning:
When You are visiting Our Website as a User, whether be a member or visitor, we collect session data through our tools, which shall include but not limited to the following:
None of the foregoing information is General or Personal Information.
4. Any information which is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Personal Information and will not qualify for our safeguard and protection measures.
5. We will not be responsible for the authenticity of the General and Personal Information provided by Member or any information supplied by the User to us.
1. We may store and maintain General and Personal Information including data stored in your Member account. In addition to using the contents of your Member account to provide You Services, we may also use the General Information for any other business purpose including but not limited to improve our business operations, develop new services, and customize your experience. We may also use the General Information to identify which other Services may interest You and send You customized messages.
1. NUMBERZ is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information and we take all reasonable precautions to protect it from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Your Personal Information is stored on secured servers that have SSL Certificates issued by leading certificate authorities and all data that is transferred between You and the Services provided to You is encrypted. However, internet is not in itself a secure environment and we cannot give absolute assurance that your Personal Information will be secure at all times.
2.We restrict access to your Personal Information to NUMBERZ's employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve Services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations.
1. We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of Our Website to provide Services to You. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time You close your browser. By selecting 'keep me signed-in' option in Services, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and You will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If You have turned cookies off, You may not be able to use registered areas of the website. We tie cookie information to your email address when You elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the website. We may from time to time employ the use of pixel tags on the website and in emails. Pixel tags such as web beacons are 1x1 images that are embedded onto a web page to document traffic and for website analytics without collecting any personal information.
1.Except with respect to essential communications regarding the services we provide and accounts such as transaction confirmation and password change messages, we send to our Members, we allow Users to opt out of receiving e-mail messages from us. Newsletters, announcements, and other e-mail messages that we send to our Users, other than essential communications regarding the services we provide and accounts, include instructions for opting out of future similar communications. We do not send e-mail messages to Users on behalf of third parties.